This is my 2nd day in Australia.
Everything is settled and I'm definitely fine here,
Thx for being concerned =)
Frankly, i have the intention to post something here yesterday,
but unfortunately i don't have the time to spare on it.
So, now it's time to quench your desire to know,
Let's go back to Feb17, few hours before i depart for Melbourne,
I was literally moody and emo, (self-contradicting thingy)
until............
Waiy3 Gang suddenly showed off in front of me.
I wasn't expecting anyone to bid me farewell in the airport,
so, i was stunned for few seconds, shocked for few minutes and touched throughout my whole journey.
Thanks for everything,
Waiy3 gang, i really love you guys, ALL OF YOU will be deeply embedded in my mind,
I hope you guys too =)
Guess what,
I didn't cry.
Surprising? Disappointing?
Or,"Cheh, he's just being SenHong"
分离不一定要难过的,
分离拉近心之间的距离,
让我们更期待下次的见面。
我真的很感动,
只是没有哭而已。
In a nutshell,
I want to thank everyone who have been being concerned about me,
I want to let all of you know that i have reached Aus safely, the weather, the people, my accommodation here is fine, no need to worry.
We can keep in touch using facebook, msn or skype,
You can also text me or phone me once in a blue moon. =)
Soon, I'll post more about my life in Australia =)
Sul, you owe me RM10
ure still senhong!
ReplyDeletesenhong~!
ReplyDeletehostel address and phone number please. =D
give you mine later!
yi lu shun feng~~
还是习惯看你写华语,
ReplyDelete英文沟通好象有点奇怪....很陌生的感觉哦..
不过懂你要练你的英文啦....><
打死都不会哭的人...
哼!!我也没有哭哦!!!!><
顺利就好....
不用想念我..
但记得买礼物就好...^^