Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday sonata

A melody that mashes up my emotions,
a rhythm that hums my soul.



Returned to where I departed.
Musing upon the past from a new lens.
Embrace my scars,
appreciate my falls.
I shall soar from where I fell.

Reinventing myself.
Exploring fields beyond my familiarity,
leaping as high as I could from the abysmal well.
To know something of everything and everything of something.
Thank you,
I appreciate all the eye-opening experiences.

Amazed by the power of connections,
a double edged blade that serves as a good servant or a bad master.

Understanding myself.
Emotions can be baffling and intricate,
as you probe deeper.
I'm not a saint,
I have true feelings,
mundane, ugly, real, me.
I cuddle my imperfection,
while appreciating anger management.

Words with no grounds of actions is futile.
Identifying a problem is something,
solving it is another, tougher nonetheless.

I'm not born an entertainer,
I don't live my days to amuse everyone.
Give me a smile,
and I'll return you a wide grin.
Throw me crap,
and I'll learn.
Once bitten, twice shy.
To forgive, but not to forget.

Health should never be faltered for any pretexts,
what you sow, is what you'll reap.

Learning to appreciate.
Learning the beauty of giving.
Sometimes, to give is to receive.

A secret loses its meaning upon divulgence.
Trust is ground, along with confidentiality.
There lies a difference between those concerned and those inquisitive.

All roads lead to Rome.
Fair enough.
Just, some are costlier that the others.

This gnawing ache,
that dangles around in wild,
should come to a conclusion.




This piece is well rendered so far.
May it be an applauding end.




Perhaps, I'm just a cup of coffee,
stirred with sweetener.
Bitter inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment