Saturday, May 26, 2012

Journey

The rippled reflection,
mirroring the quintessence of haggardness.
Unkempt, tousled.
There lies the brutal truth,
unconcealed by the motion of the vigorous waves.

The arduous journey embarked,
in the clamor of tears and laughter.
Voices wane,
as distance parts.
The paradoxical solidarity,
engulfed by the echo of the droning earth,
eroding the deepest soul.

Teetering at the brink of crackups,
slogging through the depth of resistance.
I grow, I thrive,
from the complacent crudity.
I leap, I soar,
from the abysmal inferno.
Robust, hardy.
A different man I am.

The rippled reflection,
blurred by a shroud of haziness.
A vague silhouette,
lacking of fine details.
What did I see?
A glimpse of reality?
A delusional projection?
A transitional image?




Who would I be...?
Who would I be...?
Without this life journey?









To err is human,
to forgive is divine;
to repeat is carelessness,
to overlook is patience.
Patience will deplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment