Monday, January 18, 2010

Approaching 18

2005....
1Xin
2Xiao
3Ren
4sRen
5sZhong
....2009

I've slogged through 5 tough years in Chong Hwa,
and I'm approaching 18.

2010,
I'm learning how to drive
I have my ears pierced and hair dyed
I left Chong Hwa
I'm going to study overseas
I possess much more freedom
few more months to go and I'll become an adult officially.(No longer sheltered under Child act 2001)

This is what i desired since form 1,
I've possessed all of them now,
but I'm not feeling happy...........

"I'm not happy when I should be so. Self-contradicting"
I'm not demanding and I appreciate what I have,
maybe, this is totally different from what i have expected.

Maybe.....
I'll have a different experience in secondary school,
if i didn't rushed into growing up..............
Who knows?


小时盼望长大,
长大了,发现大人的世界很复杂,
才遗憾当初为何没珍惜“单纯的日子”。

大人常挂嘴边的感慨,
现在深深地感同声受。。。。。



Life's still on the road,
Move on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment