Jan12, an ordinary day to everyone,
Everything is fine in my lovely house too ........ =)
......until my grandma vomited. =(
She vomited on her bed, on the floor, on the dustbin, on everywhere
tears kept bursting out from her eyes,
she looked pale, green, rather lifeless frankly.....
she's suffering and struggling from the unbearable pain.
This incident happened so unexpectedly,
I stunned there, unable to give any prompt aid.
I'm kinda angry with myself,
I don't want to stand there doing nothing,
I wanted to help.......................but in vain
Soon, grandma was sent to a clinic nearby to be treated,
I accompanied her for no reason.
I would rather say this is the least I can do......... as a grandchild
In the clinic,
I tried my best to help her by comforting her,"Grandma, you'll be fine."
Beyond my expectation, she quipped " I'm hopeless"(外婆没有希望了in chinese)
I'm shocked that instant, i never thought that my grandma will utter such words.
(She's an optimistic person to me)
I responded,"Grandma, you shouldn't say such words, you'll be fine, you'll be treated by professional doctor with sophisticated technology."
She replied me as she's airing her last words,
She kept on encouraging me,
my heart shattered by her heart-wrenching words.
Even in such moments,(maybe she's going to glory, choi choi choi)
She never thinks of herself, she still thinks of others selflessly.
Fortunately, after having medicine given from the doctor,
MY GRANDMOTHER RECOVERED FROM HER ILLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
All of us finally relieved.
感言:
我的外婆,
是个我钦佩的女人。
他的一生,都奉献给他人,一个自燃的蜡烛般。
她没受过教育,
知道自己在社会上很吃亏,
所以她要她的每个孩子会识字,会读书。(她做到了)
她知道钱难赚,
所以她从不向孩子要求什么,
就算生病了,也不愿向孩子开口要求去看医生。
她很开朗,
自己的委屈全独自吞下,
只把快乐带给别人。
她太替别人着想了,
她从不说她需要什么,
只会问别人需要什么。
我,第一次体验到无能为力,爱莫能助的感觉,
这,更笃定我学医的决心。。。。
我要帮助许多像我外婆的人。
因为。。。我能够体会病人和他家人内心无助的煎熬。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment