Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Routine

My friends are leading a very busy life recently,
some of them are employed,
and most of them are studying (in Chong Hwa or in college)

Well, I'm kinda different,
I'm staying at home.(no offense)
As you know, I'm leaving Malaysia on Feb18,
time's ticking, and there's no time to be squandered.
Hence the "remaining time" is very precious to me.

Guess you guys must be very concerned about senhong's life
To quench you desire, Senhong's gonna reveal his routine work at home during the holidays.
Exclusive!!!


Morning:
I wake up at 9am in the morning if there isn't any special occasion.
After freshen up, I'll have my breakfast alone~~~
Guess what? the only choices of my breakfast are beehun soup, mee goreng, maggi mee and macaroni soup.(I'm kinda sick with it >< )
After having my breakfast, i'll engage my daily newspaper--The Star.
With a english notebook beside, I usually spend 2 hours making good use of The Star.


noon:
Lunch: another tough choice between beehun soup, mee goreng, maggi mee and macaroni soup><
I'll watch BBC's world news on 12 , listening to the messages conveyed by the news anchor is practically a training to adapt myself to the english-speaking environment.
I'll take my shower after an hour of english-listening-practice.


Afternoon:
After bathing, I'll revise chemistry and calculus in my room.
This is essential as what i revised is going to be in the syllabus in my foundation studies.
Literally, I found out that i'm accustomed to thinking in chinese when i'm studying chemistry and calculus. This will definitely jeopardize my intention to totally adapt to the english-speaking environment.

For instance, in chemistry, Chong Hwa students like I will memorise the first 20 elements in the periodic table in chinese,
氢氦锂鈹.............................氩钾钙(I can utter it out in 5 seconds)
In english, it should be Hydrogen, helium, lithium....................................argon, potassium, calcium.(It takes much more time)
No doubt, I have to change my habit,
I'll memorise it in english from now on.
Though "habit is second nature", I will do it.

The situation worsen in calculus, the "terms" in calculus is usually thought,written and spoken out in chinese.

Seems like I've found out the reason why Chinese excel others well in mental arithmetic,
Chinese can think much much faster than others,
53126
in chinese, it's 五万三千一百二十六,
in english, it's fifty three thousand one hundred and twenty six.
You see the difference?

Around 5pm,
I'll prepare dinner for my family(under my maid's guide)
Cooking isn't as easy as it seems,
It's an art of living technique, you need time to master it.
Hence, I would say that I'm just making raw material edible at this moment,
Seriously, i still have space to improve.
Well, who knows one day i'll be the chief of my own restaurant?


Night:
After dinner I'll go for a walk,
I seriously have to keep fit(57kg maximum!!!) as I have gained weight these days,
I couldn't bear to see my masterpiece(dinner) wasted or dumped. (It's heart wrenching you know)

After a walk,
i'll have a brief revision of what i have noted in the morning.
After that, it's time to rest!!! (after slogged through morning, afternoon and evening)
Facebook, blogging, msn, comics etc
I also phone others during the night.(for gossiping and for coordinating)
I'll sleep when i'm tired, so the time i go to bed is very inconsistent.



Special Occasion:
Driving lesson
Visit other relatives
Seminar organized by JM counselor,
Outings with family/ next of kin

Recent activities:
Jan23-6K's gathering
Jan24-Visit Sulim @Kuala Kubu Bharu
Jan29-Ch's Temple fair+ watch movies at Kepong Jusco with 5szhongers
Jan30-Outing with Waiy3 Gang @ 1U
Jan31-Outing with Wanyee
Feb6- Gathering with CHCO
Feb8- Driving test
Feb12-Gathering@Sul's house
Feb17-Farewell lunch with waiy3 gang
Feb18-Depart for Melbourne (1am)

No comments:

Post a Comment